We're attorneys. You'd think less of us if we didn't have these "golden rules" governing your use of our site.
1. It's Our Copyright. Federal and international copyright laws protect the design, arrangement, and content of this web site. You may download and print materials from this web site solely for the purpose of reading our materials, retaining them for your future reference, or distributing them non-commercially to others who may have an interest, but in each case only if you also include our copyright notice. We reserve all other rights.
2. We're Minding Our Own Business. The information you find on our web site is for general informational purposes only. Use it to learn about our firm, what we do for our clients, or how you can join our team. Lawyers in our firm are licensed to practice law in limited jurisdictions, and we will not accept any engagement that requires us to practice law in any state where our lawyers are not admitted. Nor do we aim to represent anyone wanting to engage an attorney in any state or jurisdiction where our web site does not comply with all applicable laws and ethical rules that may apply.
3. We're Not Dispensing Legal Advice. While the information on our web site is about us, a law firm, and the exciting work we do, you should not construe the information we provide as legal advice or legal opinion. We urge you to consult an experienced lawyer concerning your particular factual situation and any specific legal questions you may have.
4. You Haven't Hired Us. Neither our publication nor your perusal of this web site alone creates any attorney-client relationship between us.
5. Be Careful With Your Confidences. We welcome any inquiries you may make, but we caution you that, in communicating with us over the Internet, your message will not be secure. You should not e-mail sensitive information to us that must remain confidential without first speaking to the intended recipient.
6. You Need to Read our Privacy Statement. We take your privacy seriously. We encourage you to read our privacy statement.
7. We're Not Making any Endorsements. You'll notice that our web site may link to other web sites that we do not own or maintain. We may like these other web sites, but Mundt MacGregor L.L.P. neither endorses them nor any products or services they offer.
8. We Choose Washington Law. We're located in Seattle, Washington. We create and maintain our web site here. We're here. It's here. The law of the State of Washington (without regard to any conflicts of law principles) governs your use of our site.
9. We May Make Changes. Hey, it's our web site. We reserve the right to change its content and these rules anytime we want.